Monday, July 15, 2002

wah lema... damm sian... hab not been writin blog 4 a couple of daes... too lazi... had a department meetin todae... all was quite fine lar... but anhong neber go n the atmosphere veri tense... cld sense jingle's sadness... wonder wad cld i do to make her feel ani better... was tokin crap to ee suan todae... as usual... sean ish gettin on moi nerves wif his BU DONG ZHUANG DONG... blardy chin wOOOOOi leh... haben gotten the fotos yet.. mom saes fotos wld onli be out tmr... minsi... moi mother looks damm tired... sho ish her sister, shiying... moi aunt... den sean told moi he's moi uncle... puhlease... gimme a brk..

bought quite a few games on SATURDAE... havin a field dae wif games now... damm sad... utopia's age end liao... muz wait 4 a few more daes...

haiz... after much persuasion frm everyfren i cld remember... i finalli plucked the courage n called... but she neber pick up the fone... ish she avoidin moi...?? or ish she asleep...?? lets hope its the latter... jiji gonna try again...

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"A man desires praise that he may be reassured, that he may be quit of his doubting of himself; he is indifferent to applause when he is confident of success."
- Alec Waugh

JOKE OF THE DAY
Four married guys go golfing over the weekend and on Sunday during the 3rd hole the following conversation ensued. First Guy: "Man, you have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out golfing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will paint every room in
the house next weekend."
Second Guy: "That's nothing, I had to promise my wife that I will build her a new deck for the pool." Third Guy: "Man, you both have it
easy! I had to promise my wife that I will remodel the kitchen for her."
They continue to play the hole when they realized that the fourth guy has not said a word. So they ask him. "You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come golfing this weekend. What's the deal?"
Fourth Guy: "That's easy! I just set my alarm for 5:30am. When it goes off, I shut off my alarm, give the wife a poke and say, 'Golf Course or Intercourse?'
So she says, 'Wear your sweater.'"

ps. sean dun do anithin stoopid abt u n ur hwa chong frenz... juz remember... u r not the onli one wif frenz... haf a nice dae... ^_^

No comments: