Thursday, July 04, 2002

dunno whether jamie yeo read out moi dedication anot.. neber mangae to catch her show.. lets hope she did... had rehearsal until quite late... paul bitch lyke siao... tink the seniors cried juz now... veri sad scene.. gonna go rest liao... still gort a long dae in front of moi... n i finalli found a blazer...

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"With great power comes great responsibility."
- Uncle Ben from Spiderman

JOKE OF THE DAY
A man wakes up early one morning and decides to go duck hunting.
He tells his wife, "You've got three choices; you can go duck
hunting with me, I'll do ya anally or you can give me a blowjob.
I'm gonna load up the truck and get the dog out. Make up your mind
before I get back."

Hubby returns twenty minutes later and says, "Well what's it gonna be?"

She say's, "There's no way I'm going duck hunting and you're not doing
my ass so I guess it's a blowjob."
A couple minutes later she starts choking and spitting and says, "Jesus,
you taste like shit."

"Oh yeah," he replies, "The dog didn't want to go duck huntin' either."

No comments: