Sunday, July 21, 2002

haha... damm sianz.... neber rite 4 veri long liao.. too lazi... went to watch DOG SOLDIERS todae... quite a farked up show... not nice wan... damm disgustin... intestines n all... had a good review but dun believe it... the movie sucks... the speech dae todae quite sucki... all the standard drop... VS better improve... n wake up their idea...

jiji gif out liao... lyfe ish bleak...

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

JOKE OF THE DAY
A Frenchman and an Italian were seated next to a Texan on an
overseas flight. After a few cocktails, the men began discussing
their home lives.

"Last night I made love to my wife four times," the Frenchman
bragged, "and this morning she made me delicious crepes and she
told me how much she adored me."

"Ah, last night I made love to my wife six times," the Italian
responded, "and this morning she made me a wonderful omelet and
told me she could never love another man."

When the Texan remained silent, the Frenchman smugly asked, "And
how many times did you make love to your wife last night?"

"Once," he replied.

"Only once?" the Italian arrogantly snorted. "And what did she
say to you this morning?"

"Don't stop."

No comments: