Sunday, April 19, 2009

My phone bill came. I incurred over 60bucks worth of data usage. I use my phone to go online not that often, usually when I'm on the go and do not have access to WIFI. I barely downloaded 6mb worth of stuff. At 1.07cents/kilobyte, this is one of the most expensive data I have ever downloaded.

This reminds me of the conversation I had with Yihan when he got his Iphone. He's saving enough money to buy BMWs with his data plan while I'm getting a fraction of what he's getting at almost the same price. I feel ripped off. Period.

3 comments:

chris said...

Blackberry.

For phone idiots like me, I don't even know WTF is mobile internet all about. A phone is basically to CALL and to RECEIVE CALLS. Educate me on that.

For my friends using Blackberry, they claim it's the greatest invention (other than your toaster). They use Facebook in class, and what-not.

jiji said...

That is so true. The true meaning of phone have been so twisted now. Well, seems like the way the make phone nowadays are the same way they make computers but only smaller.

I am still darn pissed for the extra amount I spent in such a lame way.

! said...

©α©α™β€||¥|££[£[√[√[>[>[<[<[}}[<[&_[%[%[¥[¥€[ππβ™α©β©β©|££|¢|¥|...|`•|√[[%[[><[[[√√[%[[[€[π||©\``\¥|£|>[<[[%[£¥[...\...\...\...\......\...\...\`\`[>>[[%√[√[_[<[<[%[√[√£[£[£|€\...\¤¤α™α©α®αα®|¥£|£|...|