Wednesday, May 12, 2010

After finishing the University of London's Principles of Banking and Finance paper yesterday, I was walking out of Singapore Expo Hall 9 when I saw this.
I have to admit it. This really requires some kahunas. How often do you throw away your notes right after you walk out of the examination venu? Like what I once tweeted about, it ain't over until the fat lady sings. But sometimes, the fat lady sings the wrong tune and hits all the wrong notes. I would like to see the faces of the owners of these notes in three months time IF the worst case scenario happened.

4 comments:

soph said...

you were walking out of hall 7 la dey. why didnt you do that to your pbf notes?

jiji said...

well.. just in case things didn't turn out the way they should.. at least i wouldnt need to be hunting for notes.. and.. yea.. they have more balls than me.. =)

soph said...

can one la!

remember.. how to manage credit risk?

1 word. securitisation...

jiji said...

its a great argument..

you can manage credit risk by passing it to other people through securitisation..

i'm a genius.. you can call me lehmann.. lehmann brohers.. =)