Monday, June 29, 2009

Starhub 100mpbs Boost

Not too long ago, I took up the trial by Ripplevox for the latest technology from Starhub. The 100 mbps boost to my internet connection. In turn, I have to do a little write up on it. I thought this was fair enough as the thoughts of surfing at such speeds were very tempting. It reminded me of the Singtel Magix days which I sadly missed out on.

The service of the internet connection is quite similar. It becomes unresponsive occasionally, usually after being connected for long periods. Downloading is much faster for certain local websites but the surfing beyond that are largely the same. There is a faster experience with the boost but that does not happen all the time. There are instances where high speeds were reached. Overall, the boost has a faster surfing and downloading experience, with some websites being able to fully utilise this.

1 comment:

iiiii said...

{[{[{}[}[}[}[}[}}[}[}[}[}[}[}}[}[}<[<[[%√[√%[_[>[>[<[<>|>|>•|||••|¥|£|¢|¢|¥|€|`|¤α¤α™αα®α®α|£¢|¢|£|€...|`|`|•|•|√[√[√[%[[[<[<[}[&[_[%[%%[%[££|¥|€|...|...`|`|`||π¤α¤α¤α¤απα™©α©α®α®α^α^^α^α|¥¢|¢|¢£|¥|...|`|•|•||...√[√[√[_[[<[<[<[_[¥|€|`|`\...\...`\©\©\©\...\