Monday, July 04, 2005

Disoriented

Just as the title suggested, I have been feeling rather disoriented today. For what reason, I am clueless, but I was hit with bouts of sadness throughout the day. It is supposed to be common as I am supposed to be always wallowing in self pity, but the feelings I had today are familiar yet totally new. It was like I was slowly slipping into depression and at the last moment I am thrown a lifesaver, before the whole process repeats itself. The pain and the feelings of loss are quite apparent today. It is like trying to finish a jigsaw puzzle only to realise the important pieces are missing. It is also similar to finding urself using you used a wrong codebreaker for a code which you took one lifetime to break. The sadness and disappointment is overwhealming. All I can hope for is a better day. Tommorow.

No comments: