Monday, January 27, 2003

yoyoyox... finalli managed to speak wif moi klassmates online... hardli ani conversation but still... it was a gd start... damm sianz... tmr gort PE n chem test... screw it man... tink i m gonna slack moi way tru...

QUOTE OF THE DAY
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
- Noel Coward

JOKE OF THE DAY
My wife invited some people to dinner. At the table, she turned to our six- year-old daughter and said, "Would you like to say the blessing?" I wouldn't know what to say," she replied. "Just say what you hear Mommy say," my wife instructed. Our daughter bowed her head and said: "Dear Lord, why on earth did I invite all these people to dinner!"

ps. zaoyi... realli thanks 4 e card... appreciated it... but damm sorrie... cos i damm lazi... in fact too lazi to return the favour...

No comments: